Revenue Cycle Job Fair & Interview Event for
Representatives & Financial Representatives
July 31, 2019 | 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Morrisville Conference Center for UNC Health Care (Carolina Ball Room A & B)
5221 Paramount Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560
Please join us for our job fair and interview event to learn more about our career opportunities within UNC Health Care's Revenue Cycle department.
UNC Revenue Cycle provides
all administrative and clinical functions that contribute to the capture,
management, and collection of patient service revenue. Services include,
pre-registration, registration, remittance processing, third-party follow up,
financial counseling, utilization review, charge capture, coding and claims
Due to the growth of UNC Health Care’s Business, the Revenue Cycle department now has new positions for Representative and Financial Representatives and we're currently hiring in the following areas:
- Customer Service Call Center
- Financial Counseling
- Physician Based Billing
*English/Spanish bi-lingual desired but not required.
*These positions may involve support of various hospitals and health care systems within the UNC Health Care System, but will be employed by Rex Hospital, Inc. (this includes, but is not limited to, for purposes of payroll, health benefits, retirement options, and applicable policies)
This is your chance to come and network, ask questions, become highly engaged with our staff, and interview directly one-on-one with our Revenue Cycle hiring managers from our Raleigh and Chapel Hill - Eastowne locations.
If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging, and fulfilling long-term career, we encourage you to come explore the outstanding opportunities available with UNC Health Care.
*If you’re interested in attending, please register for this event.
*To register, please click the "Apply" button to submit your profile.
Grab your resume and we look forward to meeting you!
UNC Health Care is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of experience in Hospital or Physician Insurance related activities (Authorization, Billing, Follow-Up, Call-Center, or Collections)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of UB-04, HCFA-1500’s and Explanation of Benefits (EOB) interpretation.
- Intermediate knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 codes.
- Advanced knowledge of insurance billing, collections and insurance terminology.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Healthcare terminology.
- Customer Service skills.
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of 3rd party reimbursements from insurance companies and government payers is a plus.
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: SHRD-77110-CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL CENTER
Shift: Day Job